FOR RENT: LIVING AT TOP LOCATION IN Kralingen! With the Kralingse Bos and the Kralingse Plas right in front of you and the city skyline on the other side, the view from this apartment will not bore you for a second. Whether you are standing on one of the 2 balconies or looking through one of the huge windows: you have a breathtaking and far-reaching view from all rooms. This furnished corner apartment is located on the 8th floor of the striking Kralingerhoutflat building on the Kralingseweg. The building was built at the time as an apartment building "in the free sector for the well-to-do" and has retained this status unabated. The active VvE maintains the building carefully and has, among other things, a resident caretaker, a private laundry room and a closed private car park. The 3-room apartment is extremely tastefully and high-quality finished with, among other things, beautiful herringbone parquet floors and a luxurious bathroom, without compromising on the original 1950s features, such as the interior doors with etched glass.
From 2 closed entrances with doorbells and mailboxes you reach the inner hall, where you can take the stairs or one of the 2 elevators to the floors. In the basement you have access to your own storage room for extra storage space, a general washing and drying room and a common bicycle shed. You can park in the recently enlarged parking area closed by a barrier.
Entrance in L-shaped hall with a wide alcove, recessed lighting in the ceiling, two (storage) cupboards and interior doors with etched glass, which offer access to all connected spaces. The separate toilet is beautifully finished with sand-colored floor and wall tiles. The living room is impressive with wide and high windows on 2 sides, making the connection with the outside optimal. The massive herringbone parquet floor, the radiators with casing, the door to the balcony (SW) and the ceiling with recessed lighting complete this living room. The modern kitchen is wall-mounted and has an induction hob, combi microwave oven, fridge-freezer combination and dishwasher. Lighting has been installed in the ceiling. The floor has white and black tiles. You can also look out over the Kralingse Bos from this room. There are 2 spacious bedrooms, both with laminate flooring. The largest bedroom has a niche with a fixed cupboard wall and a room-wide and high window part and access to the 2nd balcony (NO), where you also have a view of the forest. The 2nd bedroom has a window at the rear. Both bedrooms have recessed lighting in the ceiling. The modern bathroom has beautiful sand-colored wall and floor tiles (with underfloor heating), a walk-in shower with hard glass shower wall, a sink with stainless steel chiffon and a mirror.
THESE ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE APARTMENT:
- Great unobstructed view over the Kralingse Bos, the Kralingse Plas and the city skyline of Rotterdam;
- Bright apartment with room-wide and floor-to-ceiling windows;
- Located in the popular Kralingen;
- Largely renovated with, among other things, herringbone Kambala parquet floors, new ceilings with recessed lighting, stucco work, paintwork, bathroom and
- Original 50s details;
- Hall is enlarged with a niche
- Own entrance directly from inside hall (instead of from the gallery);
- Building from 2009-2011 renovated with great care;
- Hardwood frames with HR ++ insulating glass;
- Security cameras in a general area;
- Use of extra storage cupboard in the inner hall;
- Own storage in the basement;
- Laundry service in the substructure;
- Parking place through a parking area closed with a barrier so that you can park your car without problems.
- Rent excluding G / W / L / ;
- Rent excluding service costs:
€ 75,00 per month for advance heating costs
€ 100,00 per month for fixtures and fittings, furniture and equipment;
- Deposit equal to 2 months rent;
- Living area approximately 85 m²;
- Storage room around 4 m²;
- The apartment will be delivered furnished;
- The apartment has its own washer / dryer;
- The living room is among other things with a luxury LED 4K smart television;
- 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes;
- Videophone installation;
- The electrical installation consists of, among other things, 5 groups, an earth leakage circuit breaker and a normal and low-rate meter;
- The house is heated by means of block heating, hot water by means of an 80 L. boiler (property);
- Fully equipped with insulating glazing;
- Luxury kitchen with appliances and Quooker;
- Luxury bathroom with walk-in shower and bathroom furniture;
- Two balconies, so always sun on one of the balconies;
- Own storage and private parking. The parking area at the building is closed by an electric barrier with remote control.
- Available immediately.
If you wish to qualify for a property that is offered to you, you must at least demonstrate a net income that is equal to 3x the total rent.
This rental description has been compiled with care. All text, however, is informative and intended as an invitation to discuss possible rentals. You cannot derive any rights from this description.