Light, upholstered 2 room (1 bedroom) top apartment with roof terrace located at the rear facing SW, centrally located to shopping area Koniging Julianabaan, railway station Laan van NOI, public transport and roads in the vicinity as well as companies like KPN ICC and Deloitte.
Lay out: Open porch on the first floor, landing, internal staircase to third floor entrance, entrance hall, bathroom with shower, sink, mirror, washing machine connectional, . toilet, hallway with access to sunny roof terrace, bedroom + / - 8m2 with dormer, living room with dormer window, spacious kitchen with sufficient storage, counter top, sink, gas hob overlooking the roof terras.
- Rent excluding gas, electricity;
- Service costs € 50 per month (water, maintenance central heating system , electricity common areas);
- Partly furnished;
- Central heating;
- Double glazing;
- Very quiet living area;
- Near roads, public transport and shopping centers;
- Available by 1 October 2017.
If you are interested in a rental property, please provide us with the following documents:
• Copy of valid passport / ID card / visa or residence permit applicant and any other applicant,
• Employer Statement / Employment contract
• Copy 3 most recent payslips
• Copy of a recent bank statement with salary replenishments
• Copy bank card (front and back)
• Extract BRP (Basic Registration Persons) on request from your local council
In the case of separation:
• Divorce settlement
• Copy any maintenance task
For self-employed, director / shareholders are:
• Recent auditor's balance sheet and profit / loss statement for the past year, approved by chartered accountant. (Draft is not sufficient)
• Recent excerpt Chamber of Commerce
• Instead of an employer's certificate and salary strip may be sufficient copies of the annual statements of the past year
• Copy AOW-strip
• Copy pension strip
When there is more than one candidate interested in an apartment, PSG Wonen will propose all candidates to the owner. Although PSG Wonen might advise the owner, the responsibility of the decision lies with the owner. The decision is final. As soon as the owner has informed PSG Wonen about the decision, you will directly be informed about this.