A beautiful fully furnished apartment in a modern and safe area with a view over park and water. The apartment has 2 bed-rooms and a spacious living room with a modern kitchen with all amenities. Unique of this apartment is that all rooms have access to the very large sun terrace with great views of the park and water. Separate large storage room next to entrance of apartment.
Apartment is located on 6th floor and an elevator is available. One parking space is included in the rental. The apartment building is placed on a pedestrian only street with a few pub and restaurants, is very close to public transport and has excellent access to major road networks including A4, A12 and A13. City Centre is nearby and Mega Stores and The Hague University / Haagsche Hoge School are a few minutes walking.
Enrty complex, hallway elevator to 6th floor:
Entry apartment, entrance / hallway (10.7 m2), living Room (55 m2), modern kitchen with all amenities e.g. combi microwave – oven, 2nd Oven, freezer, fridge, dish-washer, gas stove with 5 burners, and ample storage space, 2 Bedrooms (14 and 17.5 m2) master Bedroom has a walk-in closet, bathroom (6,2 m2) with bath and separate shower, storage space (inside 6 and outside 4,8 m2), sun terrace (28 m2) with hardwood floor and protected against wind by glass panels. Quality laminate floor in the apartment.
Year of build 2004
Apartment on 6th floor and reachable by elevator
Apartment is build inside the T-Mobile head-office, but with its own entrance. As it is surrounded by T-Mobile building on three sites, the heating costs are very low.
Great public transport connection e.g. Schiphol (32 min), Rotterdam Central (23 min), Amsterdam Central (48 min). Walking distance to station 5 minutes.
- Rental price exclusive g/w/e;
- 1 month deposit;
- Fully furnished;
- 2 bedrooms;
- Total floor space 116 m2;
- Floor to ceiling glass windows in all rooms;
- Bicycle storage on ground floor;
- Central heating and automated ventilation system;
- Available by 1 November 2017
If you are interested in a rental property, please provide us with the following documents:
• Copy of valid passport / ID card / visa or residence permit applicant and any other applicant,
• Employer Statement / Employment contract
• Copy 3 most recent payslips
• Copy of a recent bank statement with salary replenishments
• Copy bank card (front and back)
• Extract BRP (Basic Registration Persons) on request from your local council
In the case of separation:
• Divorce settlement
• Copy any maintenance task
For self-employed, director / shareholders are:
• Recent auditor's balance sheet and profit / loss statement for the past year, approved by chartered accountant. (Draft is not sufficient)
• Recent excerpt Chamber of Commerce
• Instead of an employer's certificate and salary strip may be sufficient copies of the annual statements of the past year
• Copy AOW-strip
• Copy pension strip
When there is more than one candidate interested in an apartment, PSG Wonen will propose all candidates to the owner. Although PSG Wonen might advise the owner, the responsibility of the decision lies with the owner. The decision is final. As soon as the owner has informed PSG Wonen about the decision, you will directly be informed about this.