Living in a unique apartment located on the “Noordereiland” overlooking the skyline of Rotterdam and Maas river ? That can be done in this beautiful furnished loft penthouse apartment (+/- 85m2) This well maintained 1 bedroom apartment on the fourth floor is located near the center and features a recently remodeled kitchen with appliances, luxiorius bathroom and a spacious roofterrace with splendid views. The loft penthouse is very spacious and airy and has just been renovated and refurbished
The ”Noordereiland”, surrounded by water, is characterized by the peaceful village feel in the big city. In addition to cozy restaurants and cool coffee shops, there are several supermarkets located nearby. The island has a central location with in the north the center of Rotterdam (with include Market Hall, Think, flattering, the Old Port and the like). And in the south side you will find the “Kop van Zuid” (including shops, the Luxor theater and Hotel New York).
In addition, practically the bus stops right outside and takes you within a few minutes to tram, train and bus station Blaak (Center), or train and bus station Rotterdam Zuid. Free parking is possible on the whole island (unique to Rotterdam!).
Ground floor: Entrance, stairs to the 4th floor, entrance apartment, large and sunny living room with dinning area at the front , from where you have a splendid view over the skyline of Rotterdam, vide above the sitting area with can be use as a study / guest room, modern open kitchen located between livingroom and master bedroom, the modern open kitchen is equipped with a built-in dishwasher, extraction hood, built-in oven, electric 4- burner hob and separate fridge/freezer combination, spacious master located at the back with open storage space, bright luxurious bathroom with shower / steam cabin, washingstand, free hanging toilet, design radiator and washer/dryer combination, by the living room you have acces to the roofterrace.
- Rental price is excluding € 200,00 pre-payment for G/W/E/TV and internet subscribions;
- Deposit equal to 2 months rent;
- Minimum rental period 12 months;
- Fully furnished
- Spacious living room with stunning views;
- Spacious sunny roofterrace;
- Luxurious kitchen with built-in appliances;
- Shopping centers, public transport and schools are within walking distance;
- Directly available;
This property is definitely worth a visit!
If you wish to be eligible for a property offered you will have to provide a minimum net (joint) income equal to 3x the total rental price.
If you are interested in a rental property, you must submit the following documents:
• Copy of valid passport / ID card / visa or residence permit applicant
• Employer Statement / Employment contract
• Copy 3 most recent payslips
• Copy of a recent bank statement with salary replenishments
• Copy bank card (front and back)
• Extract BRP (Basic Registration Persons) on request from your local council
This rental description has been compiled with care. All text is informative is intended as an invitation to discuss possible rentals. You cannot derive any rights from this rental description.
If you have any questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment for viewing, you can contact us via our contact details.