*** AVAILABLE MEDIO JULY 2018***
Photos are added as soon as available
This fully renovated (2018) five room (3 bedroom) double apartment with luxurious bathroom with bath and separate shower, 2 toilets and 2 terraces is characterized by the luxury finish. The straight-through front facade provides a distinctive picture of the adjoining dwellings. The property is attractively located within walking distance of the Rijswijkse Herenstraat. Thanks to the excellent public transport connections (bus 23 & tram 1 and 15), cities like The Hague and Delft are within immediate reach. You can also reach several exit roads within a few minutes (A4 The Hague - Amsterdam, A12 The Hague - Utrecht, A13 The Hague - Rotterdam).
In short, a great opportunity to live in the popular district of Cromvliet on the Da Costalaan.
Layout: entrance on the ground floor; stairs to the 1st floor, landing, private entrance, hall with meter cupboard, stairs to the 2nd floor.
First floor: landing; entrance apartment, hall with intercom system, 1st modern toilet with hanging toilet and fountain (2m2); by double-opening steel doors with rhombus access to light and spacious living / dining room (40m2) of which the walls and walls plastered white (RAL 9010), centrally placed modern open kitchen with cooking island, plenty of storage space and with granite top, extractor fan, gas cooker, sink with mixer tap and fridge / freezer and dishwasher, through the rear living room access through double doors to the sunny roof terrace (3.6m2), through the central hall access to the front study / bedroom (5,0m2).
Stairs to the 2nd floor, spacious landing; storage with washing machine / dryer connection, mechanical ventilation system and stabling place central heating, 2nd modern toilet with hanging toilet and fountain (2m2), via overflow access to the spacious and bright 2nd bedroom with fixed closet, ceiling with recessed spotlights, via overflow access to the rear very spacious and bright 3rd bedroom with closet, ceiling with built-in spots and access by double doors to the rear terrace (7.7m2), fully tiled luxury modern bathroom (4,5m2) with roof light which can open electrically and is equipped with a rain sensor, the bathroom is equipped with a luxurious bath, separate walk-in shower finished with a luxury thermostatic shower faucet and draing, double sink and design radiator.
- Rent € 1,650.00 per month excluding gas, water, electricity, internet / TV subscription;
- Living area of 95m2;
- The house will be unfurnished;
- Very spacious living / dining room (40m2);
- centrally located luxury open kitchen with cooking island;
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 modern separate toilet groups;
- Luxury bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower;
- 2 roof terraces;
- Roof terraces are equipped with outdoor lighting, plug contacts, luxury hardwood ramps with black powder coated steel fencing all around;
- Entire house is equipped with LED spotlights;
- All windows have Luxaflex window coverings;
- Three skylights for daylight on the landing and hall 1st floor.
- New plastic frames with HR ++ glass and ventilation grilles on the front and rear facade;
- Fully insulated through PIR insulation material. Energy label A;
- Remeha Tzerra HR boiler with room thermostat. Hot water CW 4 class;
- Mechanical ventilation system for bathroom, laundry room and kitchen;
- Recessed spots in ceilings;
- Connections for washing machine and dryer;
- All installations, etc. / internal walls / doors, etc. / fire separators / smoke detectors new in 2018;
- Entire house has a beautiful wooden floor;
- Available / delivery mid-July 2018
- Suitable for working couple or family;
- No students;
- The income standard is 3x the rent as net income;
- 1 month deposit payable before the start of the rental contract;
- The rent must be on the account of the lessor for the 1st of the month in question;
- No statements are made about the allocation policy;
- Minimum lease 12 months;
- Pets not allowed;
- There is no smoking and no changes may be made to the rented property.
- ROZ lease agreement 2018
This property is definitely worth a visit!
If you wish to be eligible for a property offered you will have to provide a minimum net (joint) income equal to 3x the total rental price.
If you are interested in a rental property, you must submit the following documents:
• Copy of valid passport / ID card / visa or residence permit applicant
• Employer Statement / Employment contract
• Copy 3 most recent payslips
• Copy of a recent bank statement with salary replenishments
• Copy bank card (front and back)
• Extract BRP (Basic Registration Persons) on request from your local council
In the case of separation:
• Divorce settlement
• Copy any maintenance task
For self-employed, director / shareholders are:
• Recent auditor's balance sheet and profit / loss statement for the past year, approved by chartered accountant. (Draft is not sufficient)
• Recent excerpt Chamber of Commerce
• Instead of an employer's certificate and salary strip may be sufficient copies of the annual statements of the past year
• Copy AOW-strip
• Copy pension strip
This rental description has been compiled with care. All text is informative is intended as an invitation to discuss possible rentals. You cannot derive any rights from this rental description.
If you have any questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment for viewing, you can contact us via our contact details.